The Spa Ceylon Spa Experience
The hallmark of Luxury Ayurveda, ‘Spa Ceylon’ Spas offer extensive Spa menus consisting of more than 25 carefully designed Spa Ceylon signature treatments inspired by Sri Lanka’s rich Ayurveda heritage and centuries-old Ceylonese Royal health & wellbeing rituals practised in the grand palaces of ancient Ceylon.
Every detail of each Spa Ceylon Spa & Spa Ritual has been thoughtfully designed & detailed to perfection – to ensure guests receive a totally fulfilling & relaxing Spa experience. From organic cotton & Ayurveda herb filled cushions; to old-fashioned wooden foot baths laden with pebbles, Jasmines, wild Lime & garden Mint; to exotic massage balms richly blended with Ceylonese spices, Virgin Coconut & aromatic Ginger; to refreshing organic Herbal Tea accompanied by traditional palm sweetener, served in hand- made Spa Ceylon stoneware; to highly precise signature massage movements, every element is detailed & designed to complement each other – making the luxurious Spa Ceylon experience uniquely different.
Role of Franchisee
Operate Spa Ceylon franchise Spa, exclusively offering Spa Ceylon merchandise and Spa Ceylon services in accordance with Spa Ceylon guidelines.
• Minimum 1500 Sq.ft. (140m2) for comprehensive Spa and minimum 800 Sq.ft. (75m2) for foot Spa and boutique in a pre-approved location.
• Comply with specifications of design, layout and fittings in keeping with the Spa Ceylon brand.
• Investment in Spa construction, complying with specifications of design, layout and fittings of the Spa Ceylon brand.
• Investment in minimum startup stocks – USD 25,000 upwards
• A minimum of two staff per location trained at the Spa Ceylon academy on a train the trainer program
• Investment in suitable staff cadre including uniforms and training as per Spa Ceylon directive.
Ideal Spa Franchisee
• Experience in the hospitality/service sector
• Worked with beauty/spa brands before
• Access to financing to cover start-up costs including rent, spa furnishing and fittings, opening stock, staffing and training